The Business School wishes to recruit a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to work at the University's Penryn campus. This post is available immediately, and the successful applicant will provide research assistance and leadership for the new, interdisciplinary Centre for Circular Economy.
The post will include a responsibility to:
- Developing research objectives, projects and proposals for the new, interdisciplinary Centre for Circular Economy;
- Conducting individual or collaborative research projects on interdisciplinary approaches to the circular economy, with a particular focus on developing social science perspectives of the circular economy;
- Identifying sources of funding and contributing to the process of securing funds;
- Extending, transforming and applying knowledge acquired from interdisciplinary scholarship to research and appropriate external activities;
- Writing or contributing to publications or disseminating research findings with regards to the circular economy; with a particular focus on social science publications.
- Help to organisationally set up the new, interdisciplinary Centre for Circular Economy;
- To contribute to teaching and learning programmes in the School and to supervise postgraduate research students.
- To communicate complex and conceptual ideas to those with limited knowledge as well as to peers using high level skills and a range of media and to present the results of scientific research to sponsors and at conferences.
- Help to plan, co-ordinate and implement research programme activity.